Intown Counseling & Wellness is seeking a contractual Psychotherapist / Counselor / Social Worker / Psychologist / Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist at our Morningside neighborhood office. We strongly believe in selecting kindred spirits that will fit into the family we’ve created at Intown Counseling & Wellness.
Intown Counseling & Wellness offers:
- Steady referrals. Most therapists can cultivate a full-time case load within 4 months
- Attractive and fully furnished offices
- Staffed front desk
- Therapist support (billing, credentialing, scheduling, EMR, HIPPA compliant Telehealth platform)
- Clinician networking and collaboration
Preference will be given to psychotherapists with advanced training and experience with:
- Couples/Marriage and Family counseling
- Counseling with Children & Adolescents
- Addiction counseling
- Trauma-informed counseling/ EMDR
- Five or more years of post-licensure psychotherapy experience
Applicants must be FULLY licensed (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D. or Psy.D.) Candidates must have advanced training and experience providing psychotherapy/counseling with a variety of patient populations and presenting problems. Organizational and clinical documentation skills are a must.
Please e-mail or fax both your resume AND cover letter to our office.
Fax: (404) 963-0975
Email: [email protected]
*no telephone inquires.